Friday, March 14, 2014

Cool Travel-Themed Finds from ModCloth

I love to window shop on ModCloth, a vintage-inspired web retailer. The other day I found a set of adventure suggestions that I featured in this post. I went back for a longer look, and I found a treasure-trove of adventure-type housewares that are going to change me from broke post-grad to even broker post grad with a lot of cool things in her storage building. Here are some of my favorites:

1.) Overnight Flight Duvet Cover


I love this vintage-looking travel find. The shams look like postcards, and the duvet cover looks like a vintage suitcase complete with travel stickers. Unfortunately, I don't own a bed to put it on, but WANT ALERT is high. 

2.) Art Mapmaking Kit



A How-To Guide on Personal Trip Commemoration, the book includes instructions for fun projects based on your own travels. Start documenting your journeys today!   

3.)  Pros and Continental Shower Curtain




I like to let my mind wander in the shower. This would certainly serve as great inspiration — for wandering of a different, more literal kind. Letting my mind wander about wandering. Wondering about wandering? 

Sorry, sorry. No jokes from me. 

Anyway, domestic travel is really fun and you should do it and also buy this shower curtain.  

4.) Flair Mail Pillow



One of my favorite activities post-trip is sending postcards to my friends and family. I buy postcards whenever I go anywhere. Some I save and keep on my fridge (I have a pretty epic postcard collage going), but most I give away. This isn't quite a postcard, but this adorable air-mail themed pillow does put me in mind of receiving (or sending) mail from far away!

5.) Thirst Order of Business Vacuum Bottle


It actually says "adventurer" on it. If people were vacuum bottles, I would be this one. Plus it keeps your drinks nice and cold. 

All screenshots taken from the ModCloth website. Modcloth does not endorse and is not affiliated with Caroline the Adventurer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment