Saturday, March 15, 2014

Don't look like an $%#@ overseas.

$%#@. Don't you like that word? I made it up. Insert random bad word here. 

Anyway, I've found a few articles to help you avoid looking like one of those, whatever that is, on your overseas travel. Check them out!

This offering from comedy website Cracked dishes up gestures you should avoid along with a side of profanity-based humor. Unlike me, they don't censor. Some of it is a bit crude. But it is good advice, and I'll be sure to remember it next time I'm tempted to take out a tissue in Japan. P.S. ... Who puts those back in their pockets? Ew. 

These suggestions from the New York Times are business-based but do contain good information, and are especially useful if you travel for work. 

P.S. - One more time: $%#@!

No comments:

Post a Comment