Sunday, March 16, 2014

Five more cool travel-themed finds from Modcloth

I must have a taste for trouble. I'm adding to my must-haves list with five more adventure-themed finds from Modcloth. I'm so sorry, credit cards. 

1.) Pack Your Bags Teapot


I love drinking tea, although, I'd probably never use this — I'm lazy and I like to make my tea in the microwave. Still, you know how I feel about vintage-looking suitcases. Verdict: adorable. 

2.) Ticket Stub Diary



I'm always looking for ways to store my ticket stubs. I have a million of them, and I can't bear to throw them away. This ticket stub diary would be much better than just throwing them in a drawer. 

3.) Take a Trip to Dreamland Floor Cushion



I have a feeling these would end up being more for Willie than for me... But they pair adorably with the duvet cover of the first entry. 

4.) Meet your Map Bookends



If I don't achieve anything else from these lists, I feel like I absolutely must own these... These cute globe bookends serve two purposes: 1.) showing you where things go 2.) keeping your books NEATLY ORGANIZED. I'll admit, I struggle with this one sometimes. 

5.) Fest of Drawers Case



IT LOOKS LIKE A TINY SUITCASE. 

Screenshots from the Modcloth website. Modcloth does not endorse and is not affiliated with Caroline the Adventurer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment